The best food festival is here & you can win 1 of 5 sets of double tickets!
The Taste of Cape Town showcases some of the best gourmet restaurants in the Mother City and greater surroundings. It’s an opportunity to experience a touch of gourmet in bite sizes. Not forgetting the awesomely delicious food that there is on offer, its a way to taste a range of foods from different restaurants in the City.
There will be the Robertson’s Ultimate Burger Making Class, Two Oceans Butcher Block and Bacardie Mixology Theatre and Cocktail lounge among other stalls and offerings.
The FULL restaurant list includes:
Longridge (Bruce Von Pressentin), Beluga (Chef Alan Huang), Cosecha (Riana Robertson), Hemelhuijs (Jacques Erasmus), 96 Winery Road (Natasha Wray), Camissa (Jason Franco & Jocelyn Myers-Adams), Ernie Els, The Bakery at Jasons (George Jardine), Kitima (Lai Kuan Geo), Azure (Christo Pretorius), Don Armando, Jewel of India (Keldeep Singh Dhirwan).
Taste of Cape Town event deets:
- 10th – 12th of April 2015
- Green Point Cricket Club
- Early Bird Ticket Rrices: R80 online / R100 door.
- Premium Tickets incl. R100 crowns: R160 online / R200 at door.
We have 5 sets of double tickets & this is how you can win:
1. Follow us on Twitter here
2. Post the following tweet on Twitter. “I’d like to win double tickets to the 2015 @TasteofCT courtesy of @SocialSA_. You can win too here: http://bit.ly/1CQWvAI”
Winners will be contacted via Twitter. Winners will be able to pick when they would like to attend (Fri evening, Saturday lunch time, Saturday evening and Sunday.)