Apple has unveiled the new Beats Studio 3 Wireless headphones.
The new Beats Studio 3 headphones feature the new and proprietary Pure Adaptive Noise Canceling (Pure ANC) technology that allows you to hear more of what you want and less of what’s around you. They also come with Apple W1 chip allowing easy proximity pairing, seamless switching between Apple devices.
– One-step Bluetooth connection to iPhone via proximity pairing
– Allows iPhone users can switch between devices logged into the same iCloud account to easily move from an iPhone conversation to watching a movie on your MacBook
– Apple W1 chip also provides nearly double the battery life of Beats Studio3’s predecessor
– Class 1 Bluetooth provides optimal connectivity so you get fewer drop-outs and extended range from your iOS or Android device
– Pure Adaptive Noise Canceling (Pure ANC) technology which uses advanced algorithms to continuously monitor your listening environment, so that it can best block out ambient noise–not only on an airplane, noisy café or a busy office
Beats Studio3 Wireless range will come in Matte Black, White, Blue and Red including special edition colors Porcelain Rose and Shadow Gray on Apple.com – priced at $349.95.
Heres a video trailer: