DISCOVER AND EXPERIENCE
Coffee & Chocolate in 2016!
Coffee and Chocolate Expo launches in Cape Town for the first time, following outstanding reviews from our latest show in Johannesburg 2016. The show promises to host both a visual extravaganza and an opportunity to sample some of the SA’s finest coffee and chocolate delights.
The 2016 Coffee & Chocolate show will bring a new experience with several different themed areas designed to create both a visual and sensory experience. Visitors can learn tips, techniques and latest trends from the masters on how to create their own chocolate and coffee delights; put their taste buds to action or simply unwind in an atmosphere that is synonymous with relaxation.
Our new visual and experiential areas include:
- Mardi Gras Experience, an area that hosts a visionary sensation of Coffee & Chocolate and is home to our famous Pairing Theatre, pairing whiskey, wine, liqueurs with chocolate. Sample taste and celebrate all things delicious and decadent!
- Enter into our Steampunk Experience, home of our Coffee Theatre. Watch how to make a great cup of coffee from our SA Barista Champion 2016. This is where you can become an instant Coffee Snob, by learning the history and origins from Bean to Cup. Wine tasting is so 90’s, Coffee tasting is where it’s at!
- Our Daily News section, home of our Chocolate Workshop, brought to you by Beyers Chocolates. Take a seat and chill whilst learning up on all chocolate culinary delights with your favourite chef. This experience is innovative, mind-blowing and keeps you on point on the latest Chocolate trends.
- Cocoa Mokka Music Lounge, Celebrating SA’s up and coming artists headlined by The Motherland Band amongst many others whilst listening to vibey sounds or simply chilling with friends and family sipping on your favourite Chocolate Beer or Coffee and Chocolate wine. Headline Bands & Artists like The Kiffness, Richard Stirton, and Freshly Ground and many more, will be entertaining us.
Here’s your chance to win 1 of 10 tickets to join us at the expo in Cape Town on the 24th & 25th of September at Green Point Cricket club.
- 1. Make sure you are following us (@SocialSA_) as well as Coffee & Chocolate Expo on Twitter (@coffeechocexp)
- 2. Tweet us with the following: @SocialSA_ & @CoffeeChocExp I’d like to win a ticket to #CoffeeChoc2016 at Green Point Stadium in CPT – https://goo.gl/VfVqkX
- 1. Make sure that you like our Facebook page here as well as Coffee & Chocolate Expo’s page here.
- 2. Comment on the Facebook post saying I’d like to win a ticket to #CoffeeChoc2016 at Green Point Stadium in Cape Town.
Winners will be announced on the 23rd of September. Good luck.